Saturday, March 3, 2012

June, 2009

June 04, 2009
Ray and I tackled installing the diff-pin retainers on the new diff. Upon inspecting the differential from the old tranny, all three pins were there. I'm not entirely sure what caused the giant hole, but the inside of the old case was torn up pretty good(besides the massive hole in the cover).

June 05, 2009
I soldered together my new wideband controller and display. When I had the company/guy replace my old version with the new one, I didn't even think of it needing to be assembled. Everything went together pretty easy though, and my soldering got pretty good after the first 20-30 connections.

June 06, 2009
I removed the old, flat, oil pan and installed the sump pan and pickup I had for this car. I had been putting it off, but since I had the tranny out and the rear main seal housing(between the pan and the housing, not the seal itself) was leaking too, I decided to go ahead and replace it while RTVing all surfaces so the leaking stops

No comments:

Post a Comment