Saturday, March 3, 2012

February 10, 2009

Got the intake tube mounted. I decided to go with an Autozone ricer intake tube since I didn't have much room to work with it made it easier to get around the intercooler pipes. It was only $20 and is black, so it's not too flashy.

Went to Olston's after school and got myself an O2 sensor plug. I wired it to the wideband harness and wired in the wideband controller.

Knock sensor went back in(seemed to have missed it the first time).

Battery tray is ready to be welded completely when angrysk8r quits being angry. I was thinking of having the battery mounted parallel with the car, but decided to keep the stock overflow bottle, so its mounted perpendicular.

Intercooler is now mounted behind the bumper. Still had to run one pipe under the lower radiator support.



I am going swap to a deepwell oil pan instead of the flat one I have now. It just depends on the weather and when the pickup tube gets here.

New ECU is installed and seems to be working correctly now, gauges aren't going all crazy. I think there was a connector not fully plugged in under the hood

No comments:

Post a Comment